- Community Survey
- Early Head Start
- Fair Housing
- Getting Ahead
- Head Start
- Adopt A Classroom
- Employment Opportunities
- Getting to know L.A.C.C.A.'s Teaching Staff
- Head Start's Return On Investment
- Income Guidelines
- John Glenn Award
- Make A Difference
- NHSA Fiscal Year 2013 Testimony
- Parent Information Center
- State Award For Excellence
- Volunteer Information
- Welcome Back Fest
- Home Ownership
- Ohio Benefit Bank
- Poverty Guidelines
- Real Fathers
- Rent Assistance Funds
- Wealth Prep Class
LACCA Appointment Tips
When to call for an appointment?
- If it is Winter Crisis and you have a disconnect notice. (LACCA will start taking winter crisis appointments on October 15, 2012)
- If it is Summer Crisis and you are 60 years of age or someone in the home has a chronic illness documented by a health care provider.
- If you want to enroll in PIPP Plus.
- If it time for your annual PIPP Plus re-verification.
- If your income changed you will need to re-verify your income.
What if the lines are busy?
- During Winter Crisis, November 1, 2012 through March 31, 2013 the telephone lines are very busy and the customer may need to try several times. Please be patient.
- An appointment will give the customer a hold on their account until they can get in to be assessed.
Where to call for an appointment?
- To schedule an appointment call toll free 1-855-286-7559, have a pen and paper ready to write down any information given.
- Appointments will only be made through the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) telephone system only.
Where to come for an appointment?
- 540 S. Central Ave
Lima, Ohio 45804
When to come as a walk-in
- LACCA will no longer take only walk-ins during the first 14 days of the program. LACCA will have scheduled appointments from the onset of the program and take 10 walk-ins daily.
- If service is completely off, less than 25% of bulk fuel in tank, new service or the customer is within 3 days of being disconnected.
- Walk-in Times-Ten customers sign in at 7:30 in the morning and are given appointments for that afternoon, and the others will receive an appointment for a later day.
- The customer will not be served without all of the required documentation.
- Proof of Income for every household member 18-years of age or older.
- Social Security Cards for all household members.
- Most recent gas and electric bill.
- If use propane, fuel oil, coal or wood will need documentation of provider and delivery cost.
- If applying on behalf of another individual a notarized statement giving permission to apply for benefits is required.
- Applicants more than 15-minutes late will be rescheduled.
When to re-verify your PIPP?
- PIPP Plus must be re-verified every 12-months.
- Failure to re-verify can result in the applicant being removed from the program.
- Failure can also result in the PIPP Plus defaulted amount being due.
When there are income changes customer should call LACCA.
- PIPP Plus responsibilities
- Paying utility provider on time and in full each month.
- Making up any missed payments before anniversary date.